Come join the Coven.
August 27, 2015
Posted by on
Coming up in about a month is the release of a new anthology: Coven: Masterful Tales of Fantasy, edited by Andi O’Connor and published by Purple Sun Press in both paperback and electronic formats.
The publisher invites one and all to a virtual release party on September 29th, right here on the Facebook. Some of the contributors will be hanging around, and there’ll be free books to a lucky few (reason enough to drop by, in my opinion). Hence the early notice; you can’t say you weren’t warned.
If you don’t snag a free copy, I recommend picking it up at your earliest convenience anyway. I haven’t read it, but there are some pretty big names involved, and I know the editor has put a great deal of effort into making it the best anthology it can be.
Here’s the lineup:
- “Across Silence and Darkness” by Olivia Berrier
- “Impropriety” by Dale Carothers
- “Wolf’s Bane” by Steve Coate
- “That Was Falling” by A. E. Decker
- “Atop the Scarlet Sky” by Eric Del Carlo
- “Crystal Silence” by Darrel Duckworth
- “Death Strikes Twice” by Brian Koscienski and Chris Pisano
- “Servant of the Sea” by D. Thomas Minton
- “The Well” by Gregory L. Norris”
- “Snake Wounds the Heel” by Konstantine Paradias
- “A Very Special Ride” by J. T. Seate
- “Tomorrow in Crystal” by Jonathan Shipley
- “The Temple of the Shrieking Goddess” by Benjamin Sperduto
- “Condemned” by David Steffen
- “All We May Know of God” by David Tallerman
- “Irresistible Forces” by Desmond Warzel
Updates possibly to come as the date approaches.